There are many ways that you can get involved with the work at Found House! Here are a few:
Kroger Community Rewards
Did you know that Kroger Community Awards donates to the charity of your choice based at NO COST to you?
Update your Kroger Community Rewards selection to support Found House Interfaith Housing Network:
- Go to Kroger.com and sign in to your digital account.
- Select My Account from the drop down menu under your name (top right corner)
- Check that your Kroger Plus Shopper’s card is associated with your account. You
will find it on My Account under Profile.
- Select Community Rewards from the list on the left side of the page.
- Select Add or Change Organization.
- Search by name: Found House Interfaith Housing Network or NPO number:
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Found House IHN earns from your transactions. Any transaction moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the Kroger Community Rewards program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
Found House IHN receives checks from the Kroger Community Rewards program 4 times a year.